Saturday, June 20, 2009

Sometimes the Waiting is the Hardest!

And once again, I've been Neglectful Nellie on this blogging 'biz. My most abject of apologies, but- I did post a disclaimer from day one!

Now on to life!

My darling MolliePie is growing up with a zest for life, and a hardiness that I'm sure comes from my side of the family. (did I mention that when I was younger, I tagged along after not one, not two, but SIX BOYS on a daily basis, trying to be one of them? Yep- rough & tumble was my middle name!) She's talking & running & growing up to be a beautiful little lady, in between all the temper tantrums & terrible toddler-ness. (Cute, but it's got to stop!)

The Gamer is trying to venture out into the outdoors, with sometimes comedic results (forgot to bring bug spray did we? No coat? Oops!) but overall, he's doing so darn well for a city boy whose skills lie in the technological aspect of things. He, too, is growing up!

In my news, the sewing machine bit the dust, and I'm sending out for a replacement (if anyone from Singer is reading this- You guys' need to work on your efficiency regarding manufacturer errors & warranty replacements!) since mine really IS just inherently *wrong*. Until then, I'm tracing & cutting out pattern pieces, readying fabrics, & looking for coordinating fabrics & notions online. (I realized I have no zippers, and I'm definitely going to need some... along with oh... a whole SLEW of other things, LOL) Sewing is turning out to be expensive, but I console myself with the fact that my thrifitiness means that I've earned as much money selling things as I've spent on fabric this year- Always good news!

So I'll leave this catch-up post with this one.... My handy-dandy Saturn (She ain't so purty, but she sure does get the job done!)

No comments:

Post a Comment