Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Gorgeous around *These Here Parts*

So for once, it has been *gasp* beautiful here in town. Now keep in mind- normally it's a big wetland; swampy, marshy, and always just a tad colder & wetter than you'd like. But lately things have been just beautiful and sunny, and I'm telling you now, we just plain don't know what to do with ourselves! Most of us don't have air conditioning installed, and *maybe* own one small fan, so we just keep our doors and windows open, hoping that there's a good breeze and very few bugs.

Outside of that, in my creative life, I've hit a roadblock- my "trusty" sewing machine decided it didn't want to cooperate, so I'm sad to say that it's been shipped out & should be back (fixed up!) by this weekend. Until then, I'm tracing patterns out of my Ottobre (love/hate that thing!) and cutting out fabric... I'll have all of the evil tracing & cutting done on a few different things by the time my Singer gets back!

And now I'll leave you be with these pictures that were taken last evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment