Saturday, May 16, 2009

Long Days lead to Longer Nights

Busy bee of a day- worked a good full day, then went to a Graduation (or *Grad* as they would shorten it in Canada!) ceremony. There were a few rough moments in it all, but over everything, I'm proud of the graduates, and I'm proud of the MolliePie for making it through the entire affair- that's a long time for a little lady!

My plans for the rest of the evening are nothing more exciting than lounging, enjoying a blueberry lager (Exquisite. Quite possibly one of the most delicious drinks I've ever had the joy to consume. I'd recommend it to anyone!) watching some television, and browsing blogs, more likely than not linked by the talented women on the sewingmamas.com forum, a place where I've wasted many a recent hour. No- I take that back. A place where I've INVESTED many a recent hour.

So to leave you for now... And be back again tomorrow?

No comments:

Post a Comment