Thursday, May 14, 2009

Back at it!

So here I am again! Told you I'd be back. :)

Rather uneventful day in all, but I did learn that having a two hour break in the middle of the workday makes for a MUCH happier worker overall- After spending two hours with my MolliePie, who just wanted mama to hold her, I'm that much more cheerful when I get back to work. Good things!

Sad Things- I realized that although with my last project, I was really getting somewhere and moving ahead as a seamstress (hah!), when I went to put the sleeves on the bodice of my re purposed shirt for MolliePie, I found that *oops!* I don't know how to attack sleeves! And *oops!* I made my sleeves too small for the arm holes!!! (That's what you get when you draft your own patterns & cut some things with more seam allowance Folks!) So- I went online & googled away, and I think I have a slightly better grasp of the basics of sleeve attachment, but we'll see. Wish me Luck!

Signing off with my time spent last night in between the sewing revelations- Baccalaureate! It's that Graduation time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment